Friday, December 05, 2008

Caption Contest


I found this picture on our spare (and broken - see below) camera, and I can't stop laughing about it. Yes, that's a fried turkey carcass being eyeballed by my niece, Libby. I ate WAY more of that turkey than she did, but the photo makes it look like she devoured that thing.

So, this blog will have it's first photo caption contest. The winner gets... a laugh? a $350,000,000 bailout?

Here are our captions to get you started:
  • I can't believe I ate the WHOLE thing!
  • Mom, do you have any floss?
  • What's a gizzard??

Good luck!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuban B!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Bill said...

"Hey Uncle Joey...tie the other side of this wishbone to that trailer hitch, will ya?!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home