Saturday, April 21, 2007

We're Doing Good

Thank you for all of your well wishes. Although we had a rough week in Thailand, we really are doing well. It is a well-worn cliche that travel changes you. As with most cliches, it seems to be true. We definitely got tired of having stuff go wrong, but we never melted down. (Okay, maybe there were a few tears when I fell the second time but only because I was half asleep and my behind hurt.) More than anything, we are really impressed with ourselves as a couple.

We are also impressed with all of the comments. (Though, I seem to have vague memories of a brother and sister. I guess I used my imagination to fill a lonely childhood.) If you haven't had a chance to add a comment, please do. We have loved reading every single one. It is great to have friends and family from all over reading the blog. We will treasure the record in the years to come. I am not sure I will want to see Joey, Jeff, and Bill in bike shorts in fifty years, but...

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jeff Moran said...

No worries Erin. The legs will still be smooth in 50 years (grin)
Jeff

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger LaurelAndMikey said...

Ok, I'll admit. I enjoy reading your blog and your adventures too. I laughed out loud with the picture of Joey sleeping on the overnight bus when he claims to not sleep a wink. Mikey (my husband) claims the same thing all the time. I'm going to snap a photo next time! Hah! Enjoy your trip!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home