Friday, September 24, 2010

A first for Joey

This morning, we went to our local coffee shop to get some croissants for breakfast, and our barista finally noticed Erin's belly. She made a comment about Erin's "bump" and was all giddy. There was also a gentlemen in the line behind us, who was carrying his daughter on his back. He even got caught up in the conversation about babies and such.

This had me floored. As some of you may be aware, I'll talk to any stranger about anything, but I am not used to having other people be so interested in what would seem (to me) to be a more personal situation. This was a first for me, but Erin said that it's been happening more frequently and she's even had people touch her belly.

I have a feeling that this is only going to get more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home