Saturday, March 24, 2007

Blocked!

For some reason, our blog has been blocked from us. We assume that something we wrote has been blocked by the internet "watchers" so we are unable to make posts. Fortunately, a little hacking has allowed us to post this note. We will catch up as soon as we get to a better location.

In the mean time, we were able to update our photo albums (Yahoo is not blocked), and we added links on the right hand side of the page. Enjoy. Since our last post, we've been to Shanghai, Chengdu (where we stayed with a friend - thanks Barb!), visited the Leshan Buddha, and Xi'an to see the terracotta warriors.

We hope all is well back home, and our being out of touch does not mean that we don't miss everyone.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bogus blockage. I need my Joey & Erin fix. Joey, let me know if you need me to punch some one in the eye. I mean it's not like you discussed PFN on the blog.
Cheers
Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home