Monday, February 04, 2008

Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras is tomorrow, but we celebrated on Saturday nite. We ate Jambalaya & Red Beans and rice. We had pralines and roasted pecans. There were Hurricanes and Mint Juleps. I ate way too much, but I had a ball!

We set-up the mirror above our fireplace with dry erase markers, and let folks list the items they plan to give up for lent this year. Some of the vices listed are as follows:


  • Illegal HOV lane driving
  • Shaving
  • Catholocism
  • Paris Hilton
  • 'meat'
  • Abstinence








1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That looks so fun!! Kudos to ya'll for bringing Mardi Gras to your own home..I just pouted because I didn't get to celebrate! And, please let me know the next time you have a party, so I can "invite" my friend Trey who moved to Seattle in December!

Love ya'll,
Brooke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home